On 17 Mar 2003, Alex Lancaster <alexl@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> -> On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 02:15:18PM -0800, Dave Viner wrote:
> >> The standard docbook dtd location seems to be unavailable.
> >> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/docbookx.dtd
> >>
> >> Has the standard location changed? Or is there a problem with the
> >> site?
>
> -> There is a problem with the site.  Norm is investigating.
>
> On the same issue there appears to be problems with the mailing list.

One of the more obvious problems is that not all messages are coming
through without DOCBOOK-APPS: in the subject line. This is one of the few
lists where I have never had to mung the Subject to get list tags
inserted.

The message I'm replying to is one instance where the tag is
missing. Other messages to the list received at the same time do have the
tag.

> I now seem to be receiving messages directly from the mailing list
> again, also spam seems to be getting through again: I count 3 or 4
> items of spam today alone.

Also had one on the DOCBOOK: list.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!