Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XML Catalogs don't work with Saxon?

Ok, I tried that but then I get this:
Parse catalog:
file:/home/bburridg/IBM/wsappdev/DocBook/DocBook/mycatalog.xml
file:/home/bburridg/IBM/wsappdev/DocBook/DocBook/mycatalog.xml
Default BASE:
file:/home/bburridg/IBM/wsappdev/DocBook/DocBook/mycatalog.xml
Unrecognized token parsing catalog: <?xml
CATALOG: file:/home/bburridg/IBM/wsappdev/DocBook/DocBook/PUBLIC
Unrecognized token parsing catalog: -//OASIS/DTD Entity Resolution XML
Catalog V1.0//EN
Default BASE: file:/home/bburridg/IBM/wsappdev/DocBook/DocBook/PUBLIC
Catalog does not exist:
file:/home/bburridg/IBM/wsappdev/DocBook/DocBook/PUBLIC

Brian

--
Except for Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, War Has Never
Solved Anything.

Saddam only kills his own people. Its none of our business.

Communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another
chance!