Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DocBook XSL-FO: content-width="scale-to-fit"

> Well, I don't actually have SVG working in FOP 0.2.5rc.
> Did they adopt a new image library that isn't included?

Newer binary builds of FOP are missing the Jimi library from Sun,
which is used to include pixmaps.  The binaries are built with Jimi
support, but you have to fetch the jimi.jar file yourself, because of
licensing issues.

But SVG support in FOP is handled by Batik
	http://xml.apache.org/batik/
which I belive _is_ included in the binary builds.