Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: First page of a PDF

Hi.

1) By default the first page generated on a PDF have only the book title, but I want to put a logo and a copyright on this same page. And have this page sequence: book title (first page), TOC, chapiter1.

2) After is it possible to no write the page number (Like IV ) in the footer of the TOC?

3) And my last problem is that I use a lot of screenshots in my PDF (and CHM), and the scaling function don’t work with FOP, have you any idea of how can I do this?

 Thanks

Guillaume Oblin