Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Posts not being delivered...

I've noticed that since February 21, I no longer receive messages from
Bob Stayton to the docbook-apps or docbook mailing lists. I also didn't
receive Mike Smith's recent posting. I.e. I see their posts in the
archives, but they were never delivered to me. I checked with our IT
dept, and they are unable to find evidence that the missing messages
ever reached our servers. Has anybody else noticed anything like this?

Thanks,
David