Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Word to Docbook using Perl?

Corey Wells Arnold:
> Has anyone ever run across a Perl program that can process MS Word
> tables into Docbook tables?  I am putting together a document that is
> being written by many people who will be using Word.  Any ideas on what
> is the best way to convert it to Docbook XML?  I have tried using the
> Open Office filter, but it lacks support for some tags and doesn't seem
> to process tables correctly.
M$ has an export Filter, that exports files into html with css.
Maybe this format is easier to parse than the word document.

P.S.: Does anyone recieve this email ? I've written two messages to
      the list but did not recieve them, nor a reply.

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripczynski(at)mail2003(dot)skripczynski(dot)de

If Microsoft is innovative in any area, it is in creating new forms of
intimidation.                                            -- Ralph Nader