Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: generating PDF using FOP?

  i'm going to see what kind of success i have using FOP
to generate PDF from my docbook files.  i've written a short,
several-page DB file for beginners that shows examples of
a pile of the simpler DB markup, such as simple inline
stuff, lists, programlistings and so on.

  i ran this through FOP already and, oh dear, there are
numerous weird renderings, although i was warned on the
FOP list that this might happen.

  anyone out there rendering their DB files using FOP,
and can fill me in on what they've had to hack so far?
or good URLs to help me start fixing some of these
issues?

  and if anyone wants to play along, i can email them
my sample DB file showing the various markup elements
and they can see what they get out of it.

rday

--

Robert P. J. Day, RHCE
Eno River Technologies, Inc.