Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: XIncludes

Stefan Bylund:
> Hi Damian,
>
> I first tried xincluder but I soon found out that xmllint is more fully
> featured. I use the following command to resolve all xincludes before invoking
> the XSLT processor (Saxon):
>
> xmllint --xinclude --catalogs document.xml > resolved.xml
>
> Note that xmllint uses the SGML_CATALOG_FILES environment variable to find the
> catalog(s).
>
> The xmllint tool is part of libxml2 which is located at http://xmlsoft.org/. It
> is also a very good validating XML parser; I use it the following way:
>
> xmllint --xinclude --postvalid --noout --catalogs document.xml
Thx for this hint !!!

Now Error searching became so much easier.

*happy*

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripczynski(at)mail2003(dot)skripczynski(dot)de

We would like to inform you that, due to the introduction of the
EURO, from January 2nd 2002 the Kamasutra position usually known
as 69 will now be known as 35.28