Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: empty tags in html transformation

	Hello,

	Instead of xhtml transformations, I prefer use common html with
an xml output, and no namespace declaration. OK, it's not correct, but
works quite correctly under NS4 _and_ IE; and very useful for later
pipes.
	The only big problem is empty tags.
	For example, I need to override the standard <a name="{@id}"/>
by a <a name="{@id}"><xsl:comment> empty </xsl:comment></a>.
	Is it a big design problem to put those kind of declarations
directly in the html *.xsl? After for a more correct xhtml, the only
thing needed, isn't it to add an xmlns="..." declaration at the root
<xsl:stylesheet/> and the correct <xsl:output/>?
	There's probably lots of things I don't see, but with the xhtml2
draft, it seems that there will be one more URI namespace.