Subject: Re: AW: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: AW: Re: Problems with ANT and DocBook

At 23:19 15/03/2003 +0100, Markus Spath wrote:
>Daniel S. Haischt wrote:
>>the xslt task got a classpath/classpathref attribute which i used.
>>i can try it again but i had the feeling it wasn't my fault, tho.
>>maybe someone other has any ideas about this issue ...
>
>many XML related problems seem to disappear when switching back to java 1.3.

I honestly don't know if I wrote
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/ant.html when I was using 1.3 or 1.4.

The classpath issue is resolved when calling up ant.
Include the catalog manager classes / jar file in the call classpath.

I'll see if I can dig out my test harnesses, but I don't recall transforming
more than one file at a time.
   Sorry I can't be more help at this time.

regards DaveP