Subject: RenderX extensions for back-of-book index

Hello,

I've been having reasonable success of late cleaning up FO indexes
with the standard XSL stylesheets, as described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/SolveProblems.html#d0e14422

I'm interested in seeing if I can improve index generation with the
rx:key and rx:page-index extensions for XEP.  But, of course, I'm not
keen on re-inventing any wheels.  I've only got a couple of hits from
Google on this topic -- does anyone know if anyone has made any effort
in this area?

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net