Subject: othercredit + contrib works in HTML, not in FO

I have an authorgroup with an author and an othercredit:

    <book status="draft">
    <bookinfo>
    <title>Something</title>
    <authorgroup>
    <author>
    <firstname>Big</firstname>
    <surname>Cheese</surname>
    <othername role="mi">M</othername>
    </author>
    <othercredit>
    <firstname>Little</firstname>
    <surname>Guy</surname>
    <contrib>with contributions from</contrib>
    </othercredit>
    </authorgroup>

Translating to HTML, I get what I want:

          Big M Cheese

    with contributions from:Little Guy

But translated to FO, I end up with

          by Big M Cheese and Little Guy

The relevant parts of the both titlepage.xsl look very similar with some
minor differences, and it looks like the FO version wants to do the same
thing as the HTML version. But it doesn't. Is there a bug in the FO XSL?

Versions: I am using docbook-xsl-1.60.1 to create FO and HTML, and
fop-0.20-5rc2 to create PDF. Although the latter is not relevant as
there is no sign of a "with contributions from" in the fo itself.

Dave Bridgeland