Subject: ezmlm and SpamAssassin

Just got an email from ezmlm, saying that it was about to unsubscribe
me from the docbook-apps because email to my address had bounced.

What has caused the bounces, have been SpamAssassin blocking messages,
and if the message exmlm sent to me was representative, what it has
been blocking have been spam.

Oh well!