Subject: RE: Page Number Prefixes

For now, prefaces don't have a page-number-prefix, and refentry's use the
preceding chapter's number.  We don't use parts or references, except as
containers for chapters and refentry's, so they have no effect on the page
number prefixes.  (BTW, for any who may think I've forgotten completely
about this, I haven't.  I'll be posting the customizations for this on the
Wiki later today, I hope.)