Subject: Advice on marking up ulinks

Hello,

In a documentation where I often refer to external projects/programs,
I wonder how to mark up those projects. For now, I define an entity
with a ulink to the application's site. This is fine for html output.

But when I produce print output with ulink.show=1, the URLs are repeated
very often, which is annoying.

Is there a kind of middle way, eg having the proper links more or less
everywhere in the html output, but less frequently in the print output ?

Thanks,
  Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de