Subject: Running apache FOP without any result

Hello,

I started playing with FO and apache XML FOP. My first step was to
write a simple article, transforming it to .fo with xsltproc and
then to pass it to the Fop transformer. Fop produces only a lot of
error (No conversion defined, Not implemented...) but no pdf. What
do I wrong? Any hints?

MfG

--
Oliver Fischer

--[ Oliver Fischer ]-[ plexus@snafu.de ]----------------
Technologie des letzten Jahrtausends? Das Internet!
http://www.xshare.com