Subject: Header with rule with DSSSL.

Hi,

I was playing with DSSSL, and I put this on a custom.dsl customization
stylesheet using the DSSSL modular stylesheets 1.77:

(define %two-side% #t)

(define ($left-header$ #!optional (gi (gi)))
  (if-first-page
   (if (equal? %writing-mode% 'left-to-right)
       (first-page-inner-header gi)
       (first-page-outer-header gi))
   (if %two-side%
       (if-front-page
        (if (equal? %writing-mode% 'left-to-right)
	    (make sequence
               (page-inner-header gi)
	       (make rule
	          orientation: 'escapement
		  length: %text-width%
		  layer: 1))
	    (page-outer-header gi))
        (if (equal? %writing-mode% 'left-to-right)
	    (make sequence
               (page-outer-header gi)
	       (make rule
	          orientation: 'escapement
		  length: %text-width%
		  layer: 1))
            (page-inner-header gi)))
       (if (equal? %writing-mode% 'left-to-right)
           (page-inner-header gi)
           (page-outer-header gi)))))

(define (page-outer-header gi)
   ($title-header-footer$))

Now, this places a rule on the header, and the title-header-footer too.
But I have a problem: When the rule is in the page-outer-header, a space
is displayed between the title-header-footer and the rule, but when the
rule is on the page-inner-header (and the title-header-footer is on the
page-outer-header, of course), no space is displayed, and the
title-header-footer "touches" the rule. Is it possible to control spacing
in this case? (is it proper what I am doing, BTW?). As you can see I am
very new to these things and I am just trying to understand them, so,
thanks a lot for your patience :-)

Regards.

P.S. I took the idea from:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/dsssl/dsssl.html#d2006e138