Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] trim space off tag contents

I'm starting to think it may be because of data placement into what's a
verbatim environment. Can you try:

<programlisting role="php"><![CDATA[
 <head>
  <title>PHP Test</title>
 </head>
 <?php echo "<p>Hello World</p>"; ?>
]]></programlisting>

And see if that works? It has worked for me in a similar situation

Carlos
--
Carlos E. Araya
WebCT Administrator - Trainer