Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Missing chapter page numbers in TOC

Mark Derricutt:
> Using DocBook XSL - my ToC seems to not have page numbers associated with
> the chapter entries, I also note they're not generating hyperlinks.
>
> I'm using 1.60.1 and the fo stylesheets, is there something I should set
> it in my customization layer?
What kind of output (html|xhtml|fo->pdf) are you generating ?
which  programs (xalan|saxon|apache-fop|...) are you using ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

We would like to inform you that, due to the introduction of the
EURO, from January 2nd 2002 the Kamasutra position usually known
as 69 will now be known as 35.28