Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Ideas needed: Annotation mechanism for DocBook

At 10:44 07/05/2003 +0200, Joachim Ziegler wrote:

>I'm currently collecting ideas for such a project and would like to ask
>you what you expect from such a mechanism and how it could be done technically.

http://annotations.xmlschemata.org/nph-med.cgi/http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/page2.html
(note split url)

Also does the same.

General (KISS) idea. Why not restrict it to para elements?
Do you really want the structure screwing around?
I guess the author doesn't.

1. Hi light the modified (commented) areas.

2. If you are accepting comments, not updates/edits, don't allow
    mods at less that para level.

If the simple ideas work, the next iteration can be built on that?

HTH DaveP