Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Linking JavaScript Query

Yes.  I am seeing some problems now as well but they also appear
without customization. I am chunking. The doctype declaration is not
appearing on
any output that is chunked with 1.60.1. I am importing
/xhtml/chunk.xsl in my customization so there lies the problem.
Perhaps someone could verify this.  Maybe best if I go back a  version
on the stylesheets.