Subject: Announce: DocBook XSL V1.61.0 released

I'm behind on mail and more than overdue on updates, but here's a
release to soothe my battered conscience. :-)

  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21935&release_id=157991

Changes since version 1.60.1 (2003-01-24)

Changes to xsl/*

  | 2003-05-08  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* RELEASE-NOTES.xml: Updated
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.61.0 released.

Changes to xsl/common/*

  | 2003-05-08  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* titles.xsl: Support 'title.markup' on glossentry
  |
  | 2003-04-29  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* pi.xsl: Added localization support for datetime PI
  |
  | 2003-04-27  <dcramer@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* common.xsl: Added level 6 to test for section depth in
  | 	  section.level template so that
  | 	  section.title.level6.properties will be used for sections
  | 	  that are 6 deep or deeper. This should also cause a h6 to be
  | 	  created in html output.
  |
  | 2003-04-16  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* pi.xsl: Changed PI name from <?timestamp?> to
  | 	  <?dbtimestamp?>
  |
  | 2003-04-14  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* pi.xsl: New file.
  |
  | 2003-04-13  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* table.xsl: A few bug fixes for the colsep/rowsep code
  |
  | 2003-04-12  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* common.xsl: Don't use SVG graphics if use.svg=0
  |
  | 	* table.xsl: Support template to find out if there are more
  | 	  columns in the current row of a table
  |
  | 2003-04-05  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* gentext.xsl: Now uses number-and-title-template for sections
  | 	  only if $section.autolabel is not zero.
  |
  | 2003-03-02  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* common.xsl: Fixed several errors related to TeX math
  | 	  processing
  |
  | 2003-02-25  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* l10n.dtd: Added missing 'english-language-name' attribute to
  | 	  the l10n element, and the missing 'style' attribute to the
  | 	  template element so the current gentext documents will
  | 	  validate.
  |
  | 2003-01-30  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* common.xsl: Corrected several references to parameter
  | 	  $qanda.defaultlabel that were missing the "$".

Changes to xsl/docsrc/*

  | 2003-05-01  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile, pirefentry.xsl: Added skeleton for PI
  | 	  documentation

Changes to xsl/fo/*

> [...]
  | 	  column
  |
  | 	* titlepage.xsl: Handle othercredit on titlepage a little
  | 	  better
  |
  | 	* xref.xsl: Make page citations into active links
  |
  | 2003-04-07  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autoidx.xsl: Applied fix from Jeff Beal that fixed the bug
  | 	  that put secondary page numbers on primary entries. Same
  | 	  with tertiary page numbers on secondary entries.
  |
  | 2003-04-01  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* glossary.xsl: Added definition of missing variable
  | 	  $collection
  |
  | 2003-03-26  Michael Smith <xmldoc@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: wdocbook.xsl obsoleted by w2docbook.xsl, updated
  | 	  globally
  |
  | 2003-03-25  Michael Smith <xmldoc@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: reverting wdocbook.xsl -> w2docbook.xsl changes
  |
  | 2003-03-24  Michael Smith <xmldoc@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: wrong filename '../../litprog/wdocbook.xsl' broke
  | 	  build, fixed
  |
  | 2003-03-12  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* footnote.xsl: Make footnote formatting 'normal' even when it
  | 	  occurs in a context that has special formatting
  |
  | 2003-03-02  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* math.xsl: Fixed several errors related to TeX math
  | 	  processing
  |
  | 2003-02-28  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* glossary.xsl: Added warning when $glossary.collection is not
  | 	  blank, but it cannot open the specified file.
  |
  | 2003-02-24  <dcramer@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* formal.xsl: Pick up the frame attribute on table and
  | 	  informaltable.
  |
  | 2003-02-19  <dcramer@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* index.xsl: indexdiv/title in non-autogenerated indexes are
  | 	  now picked up.
  |
  | 2003-02-17  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* param.ent, param.xweb, param.xweb: Removed
  | 	  component.title.properties
  |
  | 2003-02-10  <dcramer@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* glossary.xsl: Added keep-with-next and keep-together to
  | 	  block around glossterm(s) in glossary.as.block template to
  | 	  prevent glossterms being widowed from their glossentries.
  |
  | 2003-02-08  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* glossary.xsl: Fixed bug in glosssee and glossseealso using
  | 	  mode="xref" when should be using mode="xref-to".
  |
  | 2003-01-31  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* biblio.xsl, component.xsl, division.xsl, glossary.xsl,
  | 	  index.xsl, refentry.xsl, sections.xsl: Move IDs from
  | 	  page-sequences down to titlepage blocks
  |
  | 	* block.xsl, lists.xsl, titlepage.xsl: Use
  | 	  proportional-column-width(1) on more tables
  |
  | 2003-01-30  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* qandaset.xsl: Corrected several references to parameter
  | 	  $qanda.defaultlabel that were missing the "$".
  |
  | 2003-01-28  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* inline.xsl: Check for glossterm.auto.link when linking
  | 	  firstterms; don't output gl. prefix on glossterm links

Changes to xsl/html/*

> [...]
  |
  | 	* table.xsl: A few bug fixes for the colsep/rowsep code
  |
  | 2003-04-12  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* callout.xsl: Support coref
  |
  | 	* ebnf.xsl: Support ebnf.assignment and
  | 	  ebnf.statement.terminator
  |
  | 	* graphics.xsl: Support textobject/phrase on inlinemediaobject
  |
  | 	* inline.xsl: Support beginpage (does nothing; see TDG)
  |
  | 	* lists.xsl: Support 'start' PI on ordered lists
  |
  | 	* param.ent, param.xweb: Added ebnf.assignment and
  | 	  ebnf.statement.terminator
  |
  | 	* table.xsl: Support bgcolor (instead of entry-bgcolor) PI in
  | 	  table cells; make sure rowsep and colsep don't have any
  | 	  effect on the last row or column
  |
  | 2003-03-26  Michael Smith <xmldoc@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: wdocbook.xsl obsoleted by w2docbook.xsl, updated
  | 	  globally
  |
  | 2003-03-25  Michael Smith <xmldoc@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: reverting wdocbook.xsl -> w2docbook.xsl changes
  |
  | 2003-03-24  Michael Smith <xmldoc@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: wrong filename '../../litprog/wdocbook.xsl' broke
  | 	  build, fixed
  |
  | 2003-03-20  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* docbook.xsl: Added } to background-image css
  |
  | 2003-02-28  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* glossary.xsl: Added warning when $glossary.collection is not
  | 	  blank, but it cannot open the specified file.
  |
  | 2003-02-26  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* qandaset.xsl: Fixed test of $toc PI to turn on qandaset TOC.
  |
  | 2003-02-21  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* sections.xsl: Added process.chunk.footnotes to sect2 through
  | 	  5 to fix bug of missing footnotes when chunk level greater
  | 	  than 1.
  |
  | 2003-02-17  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* sections.xsl: Support subtitle class on section headings
  | 	  (for subtitles, naturally)
  |
  | 2003-02-08  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* glossary.xsl: Fixed bug in glossary.xsl where glosssee and
  | 	  glossseealso were using mode="xref" instead of
  | 	  mode="xref-to".
  |
  | 2003-02-07  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile.param, autotoc.xsl, param.ent, param.xweb: Added
  | 	  paramater toc.max.depth which controls maximal depth of ToC
  | 	  as requested by PHP-DOC group.
  |
  | 2003-02-04  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* lists.xsl: Exempted titleabbrev from preamble processing in
  | 	  lists, and fixed variablelist preamble code to use the same
  | 	  syntax as the other lists.
  |
  | 	* lists.xsl: Added support for elements between variablelist
  | 	  and first varlistentry since DocBook 4.2 supports that now.
  |
  | 2003-01-30  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* qandaset.xsl: Corrected several references to parameter
  | 	  $qanda.defaultlabel that were missing the "$".
  |
  | 2003-01-28  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* inline.xsl: Check for glossterm.auto.link when linking
  | 	  firstterms; don't output gl. prefix on glossterm links

Changes to xsl/lib/*

  | 2003-04-05  Adam Di Carlo <adicarlo@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* lib.xweb: a pica is 12 points, rather than a sixth of an
  | 	  inch
  |
  | 2003-03-26  Michael Smith <xmldoc@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: wdocbook.xsl obsoleted by w2docbook.xsl, updated
  | 	  globally
  |
  | 2003-03-25  Michael Smith <xmldoc@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: reverting wdocbook.xsl -> w2docbook.xsl changes
  |
  | 2003-03-05  Michael Smith <xmldoc@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: Wrong filename was breaking build, fixed. Had
  | 	  ../../litprog/wdocbook.xsl but needed
  | 	  ../../litprog/w2docbook.xsl

Changes to xsl/params/*

  | 2003-05-08  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* formal.object.properties.xml: Keep formal object titles
  | 	  together
  |
  | 2003-05-07  Robert Stayton <bobstayton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* admon.textlabel.xml: Changed admon.textlabel doc.
  |
  | 	* admon.textlabel.xml: New file.
  |
  | 	* admon.textlabel.xml: Set default to 1.
  |
  | 2003-04-12  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* ebnf.assignment.xml, ebnf.statement.terminator.xml,
  | 	  root.properties.xml: New file.
  |
  | 	* generate.section.toc.level.xml: Whitespace
  |
  | 2003-02-14  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* component.title.properties.xml: No longer used; causes
  | 	  confusion. Buh-bye.
  |
  | 2003-02-07  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* toc.max.depth.xml: New file.
  |
  | 2003-01-31  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* footer.content.properties.xml,
  | 	  header.content.properties.xml: Don't set the margin-right to
  | 	  the title.margin.left. D'Oh.
  |
  | 	* monospace.properties.xml: Remove font-size; it just looks
  | 	  ugly in the general case
  |
  | 2003-01-28  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* glossterm.auto.link.xml: Whitespace

Changes to xsl/doc/*

  | 2003-05-01  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: Added skeleton for PI documentation

Changes to xsl/htmlhelp/*

  | 2003-01-31  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* htmlhelp-common.xsl: Xalan workaround for HHK files.

Changes to xsl/profiling/*

  | 2003-04-01  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* profile.xsl: Generated <!DOCTYPE> now refers to version 4.2
  | 	  of DTD

Changes to xsl/manpages/*

  | 2003-04-12  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* docbook.xsl, synop.xsl: Patches from Tim Waugh
  |
  | 2003-03-15  <jorton@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* docbook.xsl: Don't try and generate man pages with spaces in
  | 	  the filename; replace spaces with underscores.
  |
  | 	* docbook.xsl: If the refmeta contains no manvolnum, then: -
  | 	  if the refentry contains a funcsynopsis, default to section
  | 	  3 - otherwise, default to section 1

Changes to xsl/docsrc/pi/*

  | 2003-05-01  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile, pi.xml: New file.

Changes to xsl/doc/pi/*

  | 2003-05-08  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* .cvsignore: New file.
  |
  | 2003-05-01  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile: New file.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The Future Begins
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | Tomorrow!--Yoyodyne Propulsion
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Systems