Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Linking JavaScript Query

OK, I didn't catch that you were using the chunking
stylesheet.  Yes, the current xhtml chunk stylesheet doesn't
set the doctype parameters for chunking.  It should.

If you set these two parameters in your customization layer,
then your chunked output should have a DOCTYPE and
proper XHTML output.

<xsl:param name="chunker.output.doctype-public"
           select="'-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN'"/>
<xsl:param name="chunker.output.doctype-system"
           select="'http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd'"/>

BTW, I'm going to be on vacation for the next couple
of weeks.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com