Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] HTMLHelp: Can 'Location' in the index be morespecific?

Paul A. Hoadley wrote:

> When viewing a compiled HTML Help file, if I double-click on an index
> entry that has more than one index term in the text, a window pops up
> entitled 'Topics Found'.  This then displays two columns: 'Title'
> which contains the term, and 'Location'.  Currently, 'Location' just
> displays the name of the whole document -- is there a way to have this
> pointing to, say, the nearest section title?  The links work fine,
> it's just that they're all labelled the same way.

Unfortunately you hit the limitation of HTML Help (or at least I don't
know any workaround for it). Index can point to precise location of
term, but you will lost section titles. Second possibility is to have
correct section titles in pop-up window but indexterm will point to
whole section containing term. You can select between this two
possibilities by setting $htmlhelp.use.hhk parameter to 0 or 1.

					Jirka

   Jirka Kosek
   e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
   http://www.kosek.cz