Subject: Announce: DocBook XSL V1.61.1 released

This release fixes the bugs that I accidentally introduced into the
HTML Help chunking code. (Thanks, Jirka!)

It also includes support for a few Antenna House extenions. The
mention of "1.60.1" in the ChangeLog is a complete $@$@$@-up on my
part. Ignore it.

Changes since version 1.61.0 (2003-05-08)

Changes to xsl/*

  | 2003-05-18  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.61.1 released.
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.60.1 released.

Changes to xsl/fo/*

  | 2003-05-15  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autoidx.xsl, autotoc.xsl, component.xsl, division.xsl,
  | 	  docbook.xsl, index.xsl, param.ent, param.xweb, refentry.xsl,
  | 	  sections.xsl: Added support for AntennaHouse XSL Formatter.
  | 	  You can use axf.extensions=1 setting to generate bookmarks,
  | 	  document info and to merge duplicate page numbers in index.
  |
  | 2003-05-14  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* autoidx.xsl, index.xsl, param.ent, param.xweb: Added support
  | 	  for XEP index extensions. If you set xep.extensions to 1
  | 	  duplicate page numbers in index will be merged using XEP
  | 	  extension to XSL-FO

Changes to xsl/html/*

  | 2003-05-18  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* .cvsignore: Ignore profile-chunk-code.xsl
  |
  | 2003-05-12  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* Makefile, Makefile.param, profile-chunk.xsl,
  | 	  profile-onechunk.xsl: Fixed profiling to work with modified
  | 	  chunking code

Changes to xsl/params/*

  | 2003-05-15  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* axf.extensions.xml, xep.extensions.xml: Added support for
  | 	  AntennaHouse XSL Formatter. You can use axf.extensions=1
  | 	  setting to generate bookmarks, document info and to merge
  | 	  duplicate page numbers in index.
  |
  | 2003-05-14  Jirka Kosek <kosek@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* xep.index.item.properties.xml: New file.

Changes to xsl/manpages/*

  | 2003-05-15  <twaugh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* docbook.xsl: Handle refsection as well as refsect1|refsect2
  | 	  in the manpages stylesheet.
  |
  | 2003-05-09  Norman Walsh <nwalsh@users.sourceforge.net>
  |
  | 	* synop.xsl, synop.xsl: Patch from Tim Waugh

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

- --
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Once the game is over, the king
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and the pawn go back in the same
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | box.