Subject: HTMLHelp questions

Hi,

Some HTMLHelp questions:

1) Can I remove first level, i.e. book-level entirely from my HTMLHelp tree view? I don't want the title of the book to show in the tree view. I want to start with first chapter. If we take Word Help (from Word 2000) for example. It starts with "What's New?" but if it was a book it would probably start with "Microsoft Word Help".

2a) Can I remove titles from chapter level? I've currently set "chunk.first.sections" to 1 but it only moves the first section and leaves the first page of the chapter empty with the chapter title intact.

2b) I would like to go even further if possible and make my HTMLHelp tree view behave exactly like i.e. MS Word. All the book-symbols in MS Word are only used like a wrapper which expands and reveals the subsections below it. The book-symbol doesn't contain any info. Is it possible to customize DocBook HTMLHelp this much?

I suppose it would require some customization of the Chunking XSL stylesheets as well.

best regards,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson	Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 2		E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping	Phone:	+46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN			Web:	http://www.sectra.se