Subject: [ANN] DHTML Slides

Hello,

Some time ago here on the list came the question for an DHTML-enabled
version of the XSL-Stylesheets for the DocBook-Slides-DTD.
For a presentation I created a new XSL-Stylesheet for the Slides DTD
with
- animated transitions betweeen foils
- table of contents and autogenerated overview for foilgroups
- navigateable via keypress
- CSS for print (gives you nice handouts)

It currently works for Mozilla and other Geck-based browsers and
Internet EXplorer.

You can find an example and needed code under this URL:
http://trieloff.net/docbook/archive/000334.html

I hope some of you will find this useful or interesting.

greetings

Lars Trieloff