Subject: ANNOUNCE: docbook2X 0.8.2: convert to man pages and Texinfo

Hello all.

I have just released version 0.8.2 of docbook2X, a package to convert to man
pages and Texinfo.

This release brings one major feature: support for table markup for man pages.
For a list of the other changes, please see its home page:

<URL:http://docbook2x.sourceforge.net>

Now, it seems that a lot of people here use Windows for their DocBook work,
and I have a request to get docbook2X to work on cygwin.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to; so far libxslt refuses to build.
Does anyone have any pointers? Thanks.

--
Steve Cheng
&#x912D;&#x541B;&#x535A;