Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ANNOUNCE: docbook2X 0.8.2: convert to man pagesand Texinfo

Hi Steve,

if you download the libxslt sources via the Cygwin setup client and not
from CVS, you should be able to build them, as they are the basis for
the respective build.

Elfyn McBratney is the new maintainer of the Cygwin libxml and libxslt
packages. He has released just last week updated versions of them which
run smoothly with the latest XLS stylesheets. If you have questions on
building libxslt on Cygwin, you should talk to him. You can reach him
via the Cygwin mailing list: cygwin at cygwin dot com

HTH,
Patrick