Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] two-column problem

Hi Bob,

I had this problem, too. It is a bug in the XSL:FO specification. Only
elemets that are direct childs of fo:flow can span columns.
This was discussed here some time ago:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2003-q2/msg00066.html

however, you could try Antenna House XSL Formatter
http://www.antennahouse.com/ which (If I remember correctly) does not
follow this specification bug.

Lars Trieloff