Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] two-column problem

At 14:59 2003 06 19 -0500, Dennis Grace wrote:

>Arbortext has an XSL-FO implementation? I thought Arbortext used FOSI.

Arbortext was among the first to have an XSL-FO implementation
(during the XSL CR).  [FOSIs are also still supported.]  So
we've had an XSL-FO implementation for a long time.

Our Epic Editor and E3 engine both provide support for quality
composition to print/pdf via XSL-FO and HTML generation via
XSL-HTML.  I'm not in sales or marketing, and this isn't the
right place, so you'll have to contact others for the full pitch.

paul