Subject: Costomizing fo stylesheet?

Hi, I'm trying to customize the chapter of a book and also make the
section titles indent to the same position as the text. I want the
chapter layout to look something like this:
___________________________________
|                                  |
|                        Chapter 7 |
|__________________________________|
|                   Chapter title  |
|__________________________________|
|                                  |
|  Section 1                       |
|  text in the section             |

I started reading the stylesheets that come with the distribution on
debian, but I find that the flow is hard to follow. Could anyone give me
a clue about what templates to override, and also how I can align the
section titles with the section text?

--
Øyvind Hvamstad <oyvind@hvamstad.net>