Subject: QandA chunking

Hi all,
	I've converted my FAQ to the QandA format.
However previously I was using sections to chunk my document.
However now I'm trying to figure out what I should use to get the same
behaviour using QandA ?
For the list I found at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/custom.html#d1669e721
I cannot find a tag which I can insert between a QandASet and a QandADiv to enable chunking.

Am I on the wrong track again ?

Thanks for any help,
CPH