Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: WebsiteDTD: suppressing the homepage title

Vitaly Ostanin wrote:
> Why do you want to suppress title ?
 >
> If you include DocBook document to Website webpage, you get title
> on titlepage twice: title of webpage and title of DocBook
> document.

Da, that's why I want to suppress them. Another reason is that I have
some content with an structure like this:

</head>
<section>
</section>
<section>
</section>
<section>
</section>

So I always get to titles, even if I don't want it.

> IMHO, this is a bug in Website stylesheets.

Wouldn't say so. But it should be configurable. An very generic solution
- and usefull for customisations too - would be to allow <config>
elements in <head>.

> BTW, why webpage/head/title is required in Website DTD ?

For the HTML title?

poka

oliver