Subject: xmlto: pdf install question

Hi Tim,

even though I have passivetex installed and can successfully create pdf
documents from my docbook sources, xmlto doesn't offer me pdf as a format.

Looking through the sources, I wasn't able to figure out where the check
for the format files to be installed together with xmlto are made.

Is it enough to just copy the pdf file into the format folder to be able
to create pdf files via xmlto?

Where would I have to look to figure out why pdf wasn't installed in the
first place? And do you have any idea why it failed to do so?

I'm using xmlto v0.0.14 together with passivetex v1.24.

Thanks,
Patrick