Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] WEBSITE.DTD

There is an alternative method for processing webpages
that does not have this problem.  If you use a Makefile
with tabular.xsl instead of chunk-tabular.xsl,
you can process each webpage with a separate XSLT process
and you don't get the accumulation effect.
This might be slower overall, but at least
it would succeed.

The Makefile dependency tracking also lets you do build
avoidance to only process webpages that have changed.  You
don't get that feature with xsltproc and chunk-tabular.xsl
because xsltproc doesn't support the Java extensions Norm
wrote for reading file timestamps.

                                            email: bobs@sco.com