Subject: pdf output

Hi,

I am trying to write a document in docbook, but I'm having some trouble
getting the tables to generate properly when output to PDF.

I use the following command to generate an .fo file

xsltproc --xinclude -o /var/www/catalogue/
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/html/chunk.xsl catalogue.sgml

and then i run pdfxmltex on the fo file to produce a pdf.

The problem i am having is with how the tables in my document are rendered in
the PDF. It seems to ignore all the directives i give it regarding text
alignment within the cell and also the cell and frame border thicknesses.

I'm using docbook 4.2

Is there known problems with generating tables in pdfs?

How can I work around this? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Jason

--

Jason Lewis
please note my new email address jason@dickson.st