Subject: Including external XSL-FO in docbook document ?

Hi,

as I am currently working on a report mainly written in docbook,
I have the following problem: I need to include a couple of pages
that are produced from another xml source via xslt and xsl-fo.

In the end I want to produce a PDF document. So I could do
docbook -> PDF
OtherSource -> PDF
Combine both PDFs as desired

*but* .. I'd at least need to tell docbook about the inserted pages,
for correct page numbering etc., how to do that ?

Also, this procedure is not much streamlined.
Given that the other document source produces Formatting Objects,
I wonder whether I could somehow combine the docbook FO with the
other FO ?

Thanks in advance,
  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de