Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Including external XSL-FO in docbook document ?

Hi Robert,

Yes, I have thought about it (there even exists such an attempt,
 http://fattuba.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1
but that one did not work), but I have stopped this, as I have
quite heavily tweaked the xmlresume xsl-fo conversion to suit my
needs (eg using xsl-region-start-first for a first column of
headings, having a vertical line through the page for separation,
etc ..)
It would be quite a lot of work trying to go back from the fo level
to docbook (and I even don't know if it can be done in plain
docbook).

Given that the created *.fo is really what I want, the ideal for
me would be to be able to re-create exactly the same within the
docbook document or alternatively combine this resume fo with the
docbook fo by let's say a perl script or so.

The difficulty is also that it is not simply a concatenation, but
an insertion of the resume within the docbook document.

Cheers,
Marc

robert@cogent.ca said:
>> Hi Marc,
>> Have you thought about writing an XSL stylesheet to convert the
>> xmlresume document to a docbook document?

>> Cheerio!

>> Bob

  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de