Subject: how to add empty pages at the end of the PDF?

Hi

I'm using the docbook.sf.net XSLTs 1.62.0 to get FO from DBX (then I use
FOP to get PDF).

I'd like to add three empty pages at the end.

There are various hacks possible:
Just to try it out I inserted
   <fo:block break-after="page"/>
at the end of the template that matches the appendix (the last component
of my book): I get one empty page at the end of the PDF, but it is
numbered. Instead I need completely empty pages; they should be there
for notes etc. I don't want to change the page count of the book (the
page count of the PDF would obviously increase which is no problem).

A better solution would be appreciated. The pages should be empty
(should not be numbered), and it would be great if I wouldn't have to
copy a large template into my driver just to change one detail.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/