Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] docbook-xsl V1.62.0: xsltproc produces bad margins in FO

I just had no time to look after it and do a post until you did ...

I get the same in my FO file (margin-left="0.25in - -4pc"), and when
processing it with Fop 0.20.4 this error message:

[exec] [ERROR] Error in margin-left property value '0':
org.apache.fop.fo.expr.PropertyException: No conversion defined

Regards,
Gisbert Amm
http://web.de/