Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] all files for docbook.dtd

>> What XML parser does your XMLSpy use?

apparently it is MSXML 3.0 for XMLSpy version 3.5.

I don't use XMLSpy to make my XSLT transformations , I use XALAN and XERCES
from the comand line. I would like to be able to validate my docbook file
with XMLSpy (the DTD of docbook is complicated to read). I use docbook to
make a pdf publication , and a publication index, I would like to know if i
can do that:

<indexterm>
	<primary></primary>
	 <seealso></seealso>
	<seealso></seealso>
	<seealso></seealso>
</indexterm>

can i use several time <seealso> as in my example ?

another question:

My links in PDF index don't work .

it is an adjustment in param.xsl ?

thank you very much for your all answers.

gilles.

gilles.grandon@mondeca.com