Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] all files for docbook.dtd

You can configure XMLSpy to use the same XERCES you use one the commandline.
Probably the DTD problem then goes away and you can validate your file with
XMLSpy. AFAIK, MSXML 3.0 is not the current version of the MS XML parser
(If I recall correctly, it's MSXML 4.0 but I'm not entirely sure).

Regards,
Gisbert Amm