Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] indent doesn't seem to recognize the <ol> environment

David Tolpin <dvd@davidashen.net> wrote at Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:09:38 +0500 (AMST):
> > The spec says: "When this function is used outside of a list, it still
> > returns a calculated value as specified."
> > (http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice5.html#section-N8624-Property-Value-Functions
> > )  It will be really nice when we have processors that *work* according to
> > the specification.
>
> What is the 'calculated value as specified' outside of a list?

body-start() = the value of the start-indent +
               start-intrusion-adjustment + the value of the
               provisional-distance-between-starts of the closest
               ancestor fo:list-block

Outside of an fo:list-block it's presumably:

body-start() = the value of the start-indent +
               start-intrusion-adjustment

Regards,

Tony Graham
XML Technology Center - Dublin
Sun Microsystems Ireland Ltd                       Phone: +353 1 8199708
Hamilton House, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3            x(70)19708