Subject: Re: Handling documents with Namespaces

I forgot the examples, here they are

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Jens Stavnstrup wrote:

All,

I have defined an extension to docbook representing a special purpose
database, which I merge with a normal docbook document. As long as my
element was different from the DocBook elements, I had no problems, but
with the upcoming DTD v. 4.3, I have identifed elements introduced in 4.3,
so now I am considering using namespace, but how,

AI have experimented quite a bit, but havn't yet figured out so here is a
simple example. in the form of a XHTML document and and XST stylesheet.

The result is an exact copy of the input document?

Apparently the template for P is considered belonging to a different
namespace than all the elements in the document.

It will work if I e.g. define a prefix for the xhtml namespace, and add
this prefix on each template

   <xsl:template match="xhtml:p">

There got to be a better way ?

--------------------------