Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Some problems with rendering db -> PDF

Hi Bob,

thanks a lot for your hint. This is just to let you know that
I circumvented the problem by following your advice. Just adding
the alternative fonts in the definition of

title.font.family

did the trick.

Thank you very much again for your time and consideration,
Marc

NB: message carbon copied to the list for information

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de