Subject: concatenating a string to a title

I added sect2class tag that is equivalent to sect2, and I'm trying to concatenate a string to its title avoiding to write that sting in title each time I use this tag. I would use it like this:

<sect2class>
    <title>whatever-object<title>
</sect2class>

and get "whatever-object [class]"

so I thought adding this on element-title-sosofo function

((equal? (gi nd) (normalize "sect2class")) (concatenate 'STRING (section-title-sosofo nd) " [class]"))

but I'm no sure what is the format returned by section-title-sosofo or if concatenate function is supported

any suggestion?

Juan Raúl Martínez Gutiérrez
TechnoSoft de México
Tel: +52 (81) 83-17-40-71 ext 110

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
is intended by TechnoSoft, Inc. for the use of the named individual or
entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is
privileged or otherwise confidential or copyrighted. If you have
received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it
from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the
TechnoSoft, Inc. Security Manager via phone at +1 (513) 985-9877 or
via email at
security@technosoft.com.