Subject: ANNOUNCE: DocBook XSL:The Complete Guide in paperback

I'm pleased to announce the availability of my book
"DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide" in paperback.
You can currently order it from Amazon.com by searching
in the books category on "docbook xsl", or go directly to
this URL:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974152110/104-3395796-9108769

Buyers are eligible for free PDF updates for one year from
the date of purchase.  See the colophon in the back of the
book for instructions.

As always, you can browse the HTML version at

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/