Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problem with XSL-1.62.4 and mediaobject/imageobject

Bob Stayton:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 02:30:03AM +0200, Jens Skripczynski wrote:
> > [...]
> > ---------------------------
> > <article>
> > <mediaobject>
> >   <imageobject>
> >     <imagedata fileref="xml/JUnit-JUnit.eps" format="EPS"/>
> >   </imageobject>
> >   <imageobject>
> >     <imagedata fileref="xml/JUnit-JUnit.png" format="PNG"/>
> >   </imageobject>
> >   <textobject>
> >     <phrase>JUnit TestRunner Swing GUI</phrase>
> >   </textobject>
> >   <caption>
> >    <para>
> > </para>
> >   </caption>
> > </mediaobject>
> > </article>
> > ---------------------------
> > The Doku says that dokbook should pick _one_ of the avaible images, but
> > somehow it seems to choose all.
>
> I only get one when I process this file
> (after adding a title and changing the
> filerefs to graphics on my system).
>
> Can you peek in your fo output to see if there is more
> than one fo:external-graphic element?  If so, then
> there is a bug in the stylesheet. Otherwise the
> problem is in the FO processor.
Checked. There is only one:
<fo:external-graphic src="url(xml/JUnit-JUnit.png)" width="auto" height="auto"
   content-width="auto" content-height="auto"/>

So the fop seems to have some bug / race condition.
Which parameters from above did you change to get one image ?

I'm using:
- docbook xml 4.2
- xsl 1.62.4
- apache fop 0.25-rc2 (?) (latest)

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Ich habe den Mut mich zu irren.
                                  -- Friedrich Hegel