Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] including a file as CDATA

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sco.com>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 7:52 PM

Skripczynski wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > I'm writing a small programming tutorial, that
includes many code
examples.
> > They make it harder to read the main document, so
I thought about
excluding
> > them, and include them later with an entity, but
entities inside a CDATA
> > section are printed as is, but the programs
themselves need to be inside
one.

> > Has somebody got an idea / workaround for
including files, that are
> > outputed without any changes (java source files
and xml files).

> You don't have to use CDATA for external code files.
See:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ProgramListings.html#ExternalCode

Yes I can concur that this works, once you have the
extensions enabled.

Thanks, Bob:-)

Sean Wheller